Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Makes a nice fruity desert but good for any time of day.
- 1 cored fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into cubes (canned pineapple chunks works for me)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- toasted coconut (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Thread pineapple cubes on 6 small skewers. Drizzle with 2 tbsp lemon juice.
- For lemon yogurt combine yogurt, remaining 1 tbsp lemon juice, and lemon peel in a small bowl. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
- Grill skewers on a grill rack coated with nonstick cooking spray over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally. Serve with the lemon yogurt and top with granola or toasted coconut, if desired.