Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from TOH. I haven’t made it yet, but I’m typing it up for ZWT II. 6 servings.
- 6 canned pineapple slices
- 680.38 g uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 78.07 ml chopped red bell pepper
- 78.07 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml seafood seasoning
- 44.37 ml butter, cubed
- For each packet, place a pineapple slice on a double thickness of heavy foil (about 12 inch square.) Top with shrimp and red pepper.
- Combine the brown sugar and seafood seasoning. Sprinkle over the shrimp.
- Dot with butter. Fold foil around the mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until the shrimp turns pink.
This was very easy and very good. I used pre-cooked shrimp and put them in frozen, this worked fine. The seasoning was just enough and not over powering. Thanks for a great recipe.