Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a super delicious cake!
Make and share this Pineapple Sheet Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the flour,2 cups sugar, 2 eggs, can of pineapple with juice, baking soda and salt together and pour into a large cookie sheet with sides.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
- For topping; In a saucepan, bring sugar, butter and milk to a boil; cook for 5 minutes (slowly).
- Add nuts, coconut and vanilla.
- Spread this on warm cake.
- Put under broiler for a few minutes until brown and crunchy.