Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 14.79 ml minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 113.39 g bay scallops
- 709.77 ml cooked short-grain rice
- 236.59 ml coarsely chopped pineapple
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23-2.46 ml pepper
- 7.39 ml minced fresh cilantro
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add scallops; stir-fry 3 minutes or until the scallops are done.
- Add rice, pineapple, juice, salt, and pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with cilantro.