- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 ounces bay scallops
- 3 cups cooked short-grain rice
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pineapple
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add scallops; stir-fry 3 minutes or until the scallops are done.
- Add rice, pineapple, juice, salt, and pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with cilantro.