- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can pineapple chunk (19 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sausage in oil until brown.
- Drain well and.
- cut into thirds.
- Over medium heat, cook drained.
- pineapple juice, sugar and cornstarch until thick.
- Add vinegar, soya sauce, sausages and pineapple.
- Heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot in chafing dish with cocktail sticks.
- Can be frozen.