Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is another find from the Kraft website. They are simple to make and great for appetizers. Make sure to roll them well, so they hold together. They cook up very nicely and I found they melt in your mouth. Next time I will not use as much peanut butter (my own personal taste) but in saying that the family loved them and dont want me to cut it down!
- 250 g beef mince
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vegemite
- 1⁄4 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup canned crushed and drained pineapple
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Shape mixture into walnut sized balls.
- Bake in a shallow, foil lined baking dish at 200C for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with you optional dipping sauce.