Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Epicurious.com; posted for safekeeping. Please let me know what you think if you try it!
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine, such as Chardonnay or 1 (750 ml) bottle sauvignon blanc wine
- 1 cup brandy (pear brandy is suggested in original recipe)
- 1 ripe pineapple, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup pineapple soda
- 1 bunch of fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 1 orange, sliced
- In a pitcher, combine the juice, wine, brandy, pineapple, and soda with ice and stir.
- Pour into large wineglasses and garnish with the mint and orange.