Recipe by Kat's Mom
I found this in the Jan. 2007 Better Homes and Gardens. Easy and very tasty. I always thought the best chili had a zillion spices and needed to simmer for hours - not so! If you have a jarred salsa you like, then great chili is only 30 minutes and one dirty pan away.
- 1 lb ground pork or 1 lb ground beef
- 16 ounces pineapple salsa
- 15 ounces red kidney beans, rinsed & drained
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chili powder (or 1 tablespoon if you like spicy)
- 4 pineapple slices (optional)