Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Got this recipe off a recipe card from Publix. Absolutely delicious! Great served over top of white rice.
- 12 ounces mahi mahi fillets
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple chunk
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (preferably fresh)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- garlic-flavored non-stick spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Chop pineapple into small pieces.
- Combine with salsa, cornstarch, horseradish and honey mustard.
- Coat both sides of fish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle fish evenly with lemon pepper.
- Preheat large saute pan on medium-high.
- Cook fish 3 minutes; turn.
- Add salsa to one side of the pan & stir often to evenly heat.
- Reduce heat to medium, and simmer 5-6 minutes or until flesh is opaque & separates easily with a fork.
- Serve fish and sauce over prepared long grain rice.
Tried this last night using Newman's Peach Salsa. In a word, FANTASTIC!
this was very delicious and easy to prepare. :)
My mom and I both really liked this dish. My husband was not to crazy about it but he is not a bigh fish person. I would make it again. Very quick and easy.