1/2 Photos of Pineapple Salsa Mahi
Stacie Lora's Note:
Got this recipe off a recipe card from Publix. Absolutely delicious! Great served over top of white rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop pineapple into small pieces.
- 2Combine with salsa, cornstarch, horseradish and honey mustard.
- 3Coat both sides of fish with cooking spray.
- 4Sprinkle fish evenly with lemon pepper.
- 5Preheat large saute pan on medium-high.
- 6Cook fish 3 minutes; turn.
- 7Add salsa to one side of the pan & stir often to evenly heat.
- 8Reduce heat to medium, and simmer 5-6 minutes or until flesh is opaque & separates easily with a fork.
- 9Serve fish and sauce over prepared long grain rice.
Browse Our Top Mahi Mahi Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Salsa Mahi
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.7
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 124.1 mg
- Sodium 569.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: