Got this recipe off a recipe card from Publix. Absolutely delicious! Great served over top of white rice.
- Chop pineapple into small pieces.
- Combine with salsa, cornstarch, horseradish and honey mustard.
- Coat both sides of fish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle fish evenly with lemon pepper.
- Preheat large saute pan on medium-high.
- Cook fish 3 minutes; turn.
- Add salsa to one side of the pan & stir often to evenly heat.
- Reduce heat to medium, and simmer 5-6 minutes or until flesh is opaque & separates easily with a fork.
- Serve fish and sauce over prepared long grain rice.