Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Hey, I live in a pineapple so don't make this salsa out of my house, that's all I ask!!! It does taste great!!!
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, finely chopped (8 oz can, drained)
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple preserves (or apricot-pineapple preserves)
- 1 tablespoon fresh jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Gently toss pineapple, onion, cilantro, preserves, jalapeno, lime juice, and pepper together until well blended.
- Chill, then serve!
Spongebob Chefpants, this is awesome!!! It has just the right sweet, and just the right heat. I couldn't wait to chill, I ate a lot of it right away. This would be so great on so many things and it is great just by itself with chips!!! Thanks for the recipe!!!!
i have been looking for a pineapple salsa recipe like some i bought at a fair years ago, and this is as close as it gets!!! thanks!!!!