Recipe by Dib's
A good salsa for fish or chicken-this one is a favorite as I hate fish and this gets me "around that corner!"
Top Review by Debbwl
A wonderful color combo and tasty side to grilled citrus chicken! DH commented it was alright which given his lack luster interest in salsa is saying something. I tasted when I made and then when I served about an hour later and thought that hour of maturing time was a plus. Thanks for the post. Up grade to five stars b/c DH said the left overs are better then the first run. Thanks again.
- 1⁄2 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Into the processor it goes-pulse to desired consistency.
- If using while grilling I go smooth-If using as a condiment for fish or chicken I don't process at all-just toss ingredients together.
- Most of the time I just toss, take out 1/4 of the mixture-puree and use that to baste the fish/chicken while grilling.