Recipe by Aroostook
A colorful and easy individual salad to make for Easter dinner. Kids love to help you make this.
- 1 package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 can pineapple ring (drained)
- cottage cheese or lemon yogurt
- kiwi, slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Make jello using slightly less than the usual amount of water.
- Pour jello into can of pineapple rings and chill until well set (overnight best) Remove from can by dipping in warm water and vent with a can opener to release vacumn.
- Place pineapple/jello on a plate and slice.
- Place a fresh lettuce leaf on a small serving dish.
- Place pineapple/jello ring on lettuce leaf.
- Top w/ a small scoop of cheese or yogurt.
- Use kiwi wedges as garnish.