Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice light salad that goes well with Easter dinner. Can be made ahead. A recipe from my Nana. =)
- 1 package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 10 ice cubes
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon pimento strips
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Make jello using quick set directions.
- Break cream cheese into sm.
- pieces and blend into jello until smooth.
- Add crushed drained canned pineapple and pimento pieces.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Let set for 15 minutes and stir again.
- Chill in fridge until set.