This can be chilled and served over pineapple ice cubes.
Make and share this Pineapple Sage Tea - Hot or Iced recipe from Food.com.
- Freeze pineapple juice in ice cube trays if making iced tea.
- Bring 1 quart bottled water just to a boil and pour over the sage leaves.
- Stir in honey and lemon or lime juice to taste.
- Steep for 20 minutes.
- Bring to a boil and then strain into tea cups.
- If enjoying iced cool in refrigerator and pour in a tall glass filled with the pineapple ice cubes.
- Garnish with pineapple sage leaves and or flowers.