1/5 Photos of Pineapple Sage Tea - Hot or Iced
This can be chilled and served over pineapple ice cubes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Freeze pineapple juice in ice cube trays if making iced tea.
- 2Bring 1 quart bottled water just to a boil and pour over the sage leaves.
- 3Stir in honey and lemon or lime juice to taste.
- 4Steep for 20 minutes.
- 5Bring to a boil and then strain into tea cups.
- 6If enjoying iced cool in refrigerator and pour in a tall glass filled with the pineapple ice cubes.
- 7Garnish with pineapple sage leaves and or flowers.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Sage Tea - Hot or Iced
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 41.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: