Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Sandra Lee Newsletter
Make and share this Pineapple Rum Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix, Bacardi
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup dark rum
- 1⁄2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 4 lbs pork baby back ribs
- Place a disposable aluminum pan under grill rack on one side of grill. Preheat other side of grill to medium heat (300° to 350°); leave drip-pan side unlit. Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine piña colada mix, pineapple juice, and rum.
- Rub salt evenly over ribs. Place ribs, meaty side up, on unlit side of prepared grill rack, and grill, covered with grill lid, for 1 hour and 30 minutes per side or until tender, basting occasionally with piña colada mixture.