Perfectionist cook's Note:
These are the jello shots I made for a party and I am posting simply because I couldn't find a recipe here in metric measurements and without fancy liqueurs. So here is a very simple one which was popular with my guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add boiling water to jug or bowl with pouring lip. I would recommend pouring some extra boiling water in first to warm up the jug.
- 2Add jello and stir well for at least 2 minutes.
- 3Add cold water and then rum.
- 4Pour into shot glasses but be careful not to overfill as it is hard to eat them if they are much more than a mouthful.
- 5Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- 6If you use small glasses rather than plastic or paper cups, serve with toothpicks so that it is easier to pull out the jello.
- 7Feel free to use any rum you like, even cheaper brands. Good luck.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple-Rum Jello Shots
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 547.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 100.9 g
- Protein 9.1 g