Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are the jello shots I made for a party and I am posting simply because I couldn't find a recipe here in metric measurements and without fancy liqueurs. So here is a very simple one which was popular with my guests.
- Add boiling water to jug or bowl with pouring lip. I would recommend pouring some extra boiling water in first to warm up the jug.
- Add jello and stir well for at least 2 minutes.
- Add cold water and then rum.
- Pour into shot glasses but be careful not to overfill as it is hard to eat them if they are much more than a mouthful.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- If you use small glasses rather than plastic or paper cups, serve with toothpicks so that it is easier to pull out the jello.
- Feel free to use any rum you like, even cheaper brands. Good luck.