Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
An easily prepared yet dramatic dessert!
- In a large skillet, cook the butter and brown sugar over medium heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Place the pineapple slices in the syrup in a single layer, reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until browned on the first side.
- Turn with a spatula and cook on the second side until the pineapple slices are soft and richly browned.
- Invite your dinner guests to the kitchen.
- Add warm rum and ignite with a long handled match.
- Arrange on garnished dessert plates.