1 hr 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups milk, divided
- 3 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1In a saucepan, combine 3 1/2 c milk, rice, sugar, and salt; bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 2Cook for 15 minutes or until thick and creamy, stirring occasionally.
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese.
- 4Beat in eggs and remaining milk.
- 5Stir into rice mixture.
- 6Cook and stir for 2 minutes over medium heat until mixture reaches 160 degrees.
- 7Add vanilla.
- 8Spoon into six dessert dishes.
- 9Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside.
- 10In a saucepan, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, butter, salt and pineapple juice.
- 11Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 12Stir in vanilla and pineapple.
- 13Spoon over pudding.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.5
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 113.9 mg
- Sodium 406.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 45.1 g
- Protein 11.0 g