1/6 Photos of Pineapple Rice Pudding
2 hrs 15 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
A simple recipe to make and it has fabulous flavoring.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine rice, sugar and half-and-half and mix well.
- 2Stir in cornstarch, eggs, vanilla and pineapple.
- 3Pour into 4-5 quart slow cooker coated with vegetable cooking spray,.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours.
- 5When ready to serve, top each serving with toasted chopped pecans if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.1
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 111.4 mg
- Sodium 65.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 35.4 g
- Protein 6.1 g