1/6 Photos of Pineapple Rice Pudding
2 hrs 15 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
A simple recipe to make and it has fabulous flavoring.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine rice, sugar and half-and-half and mix well.
- 2Stir in cornstarch, eggs, vanilla and pineapple.
- 3Pour into 4-5 quart slow cooker coated with vegetable cooking spray,.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours.
- 5When ready to serve, top each serving with toasted chopped pecans if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.1
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 111.4 mg
- Sodium 65.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 35.4 g
- Protein 6.1 g