- 3 cups cooked basmati rice (or your favorite)
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple tidbits
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 large red chile, finely chopped
- 3 sprigs cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare rice according to pkg.
- Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine pineapple, onions, chili and cilantro.
- Mix and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Saute garlic until golden brown.
- Add cooked rice and stir.
- Add soy sauce and sugar.
- Stir and heat thoroughly.
- Fold in pineapple mixture and heat thoroughly.