This is a surprisingly different (and good) rhubarb pie. It's very tropical like and super easy to put together! I always use Shake-A-Pie Crust for my pie crust and it comes out perfect every time!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine rhubarb and cornstarch, set aside.
- Roll out pie crust into 8 inch pie plate.
- Pour rhubarb and cornstarch mixture into prepared crust.
- Combine sugar and Splenda; sprinkle over rhubarb mixture.
- Top evenly with drained pineapple.
- Prepare Topping: combine sugars, flour and oats, then cut in butter using a pastry cutter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle topping over pineapple.
- Cover edges of pie with foil and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 25-30 minutes until topping is golden.
- Cool completely on wire rack. Store leftovers in fridge.