1/1 Photo of Pineapple Rhubarb Crumble Pie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 946.36 ml rhubarb, chopped
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml Splenda granular
- 2 (453.59 g) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine rhubarb and cornstarch, set aside.
- 3Roll out pie crust into 8 inch pie plate.
- 4Pour rhubarb and cornstarch mixture into prepared crust.
- 5Combine sugar and Splenda; sprinkle over rhubarb mixture.
- 6Top evenly with drained pineapple.
- 7Prepare Topping: combine sugars, flour and oats, then cut in butter using a pastry cutter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 8Sprinkle topping over pineapple.
- 9Cover edges of pie with foil and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- 10Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 25-30 minutes until topping is golden.
- 11Cool completely on wire rack. Store leftovers in fridge.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Rhubarb Crumble Pie
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.7
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 156.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 34.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: