1/1 Photo of Pineapple Rhubarb Crumble Pie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 4 cups rhubarb, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Splenda granular
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine rhubarb and cornstarch, set aside.
- 3Roll out pie crust into 8 inch pie plate.
- 4Pour rhubarb and cornstarch mixture into prepared crust.
- 5Combine sugar and Splenda; sprinkle over rhubarb mixture.
- 6Top evenly with drained pineapple.
- 7Prepare Topping: combine sugars, flour and oats, then cut in butter using a pastry cutter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 8Sprinkle topping over pineapple.
- 9Cover edges of pie with foil and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- 10Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 25-30 minutes until topping is golden.
- 11Cool completely on wire rack. Store leftovers in fridge.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Rhubarb Crumble Pie
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.7
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 156.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 34.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: