Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe online at about.com while searching for some ideas for my daughter's Hawaiian themed birthday party. It was hugely popular with all the girls (13-year-olds), and my husband and I thought it was delicious too!
- 1 quart pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- Make right before the party starts in order for it to be cool to drink, ice thins it.
- Pour pineapple juice and ginger ale over ice cream and sherbert.
- Stir until blended.