1 hr 10 mins
I included the cooling time for the raisins in the prep time.
My Private Note
Bundt C ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely shredded peeled sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1Drain the juice from the pineapple into a 1 qt.
- 2saucepan; set pineapple aside.
- 3Add raisins to the juice and heat to boiling; remove pan from heat and let stand until raisins are plump and cooled- about 15 minutes.
- 4Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 5Grease and flour a 10" Bundt pan or another tube pan.
- 6In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- 7Stir in sweet potatoes until well mixed.
- 8In a small bowl, combine oil, eggs, vanilla, raisins, and drained pineapple.
- 9Stir into flour mixture until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- 10Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 11Bake 50 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
- 12Cool cake in pan for 15 minutes; turn out onto serving plate.
- 13Dust with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple-Raisin Sweet Potato Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3018.8
- Calories from Fat 1189
- Total Fat 132.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 846.0 mg
- Sodium 3014.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 416.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.7 g
- Sugars 201.6 g
- Protein 48.5 g