Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is from Simple & Delicious.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the sugars, oil and eggs until smooth.
- Stir in pineapple and extract.
- Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cloves; stir into egg mixture just until moistened.
- Fold in pecans and raisins.
- Spoon into two greased 8x4x2-inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 325 for 50-55 minute or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minute before removing from pans to wire racks.