2 hrs 15 mins
Sweet and tangy and so refreshing on a hot day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until brown. Drain bacon on paper towels; set aside.
- 2In large bowl combine broccoli, cheese, pineapple, raisins and onion.
- 3Crumble bacon; add to broccoli mixture.
- 4For dressing, in small bowl stir together mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
- 5Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat.
- 6Cover and chill for 2 to 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Summer Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Summer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Raisin Broccoli Salad
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.2
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 60.7 mg
- Sodium 702.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: