1/1 Photo of Pineapple Punch
This recipe has been adapted from it's orignal due to it not being very popular. You can leave the rum out if you'd like. Make sure you grind the spices finely you don't want chunks of cloves as you are drinking this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the pineapple, Coconut milk and water in a large pitcher.
- 2lightly toast the spices in a small skillet on very low heat. Just until you can smell them.
- 3Move the whole spices to a spice grinder or a coffee bean grinder.
- 4(NOTE: Do NOT use your coffee grinder to grind spices if you are going to use it again for coffee.The oils from the spices will ruin how your coffee tastes.).
- 5Add the spices and sugar to the pineapple mixture and stir till combined.
- 6If this is going to be an adult punch you can add the rum now.
- 7If this is going to be a child friendly punch then serve it without the rum very cold.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Punch
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.3
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 35.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g