Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sets you nice on a hot summer's day; nothing better I say
Make and share this Pineapple Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 liter pineapple juice
- 1 liter milk (full-semi or no fat it is up to u)
- 500 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 -2 teaspoon nutmeg (add 1 first it all depends on your taste)
- 2 dozen ice cubes
- You will also need: 1 large jug with a cover.
- Simply put all ingredients in a large jug and mix well. Add ice cubes, mix again; place in fridge to keep cool and serve.
- If you do find it a bit sweet, add some water but that is really what the ice cubes are for as well as cooling it down faster.
- Always have the condensed milk at room temp as you will be able to work with it better.
- This always goes down well at barbeques or large parties; make sure you make enough as they always ask for more.
Made this to take to a neighborhood potluck & it was a total success! A couple weren't sure about the combo of juice & milk, but once they tasted it, they went for it big time! Thanks for sharing this great recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef]