Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sets you nice on a hot summer's day; nothing better I say
Make and share this Pineapple Punch recipe from Food.com.
- You will also need: 1 large jug with a cover.
- Simply put all ingredients in a large jug and mix well. Add ice cubes, mix again; place in fridge to keep cool and serve.
- If you do find it a bit sweet, add some water but that is really what the ice cubes are for as well as cooling it down faster.
- Always have the condensed milk at room temp as you will be able to work with it better.
- This always goes down well at barbeques or large parties; make sure you make enough as they always ask for more.