Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
from darlene kossman old recipe really easy cake
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 19 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- drain pinesapple reserving liquid
- pprepare cake mix acording to directions subbing pineapple juice for water plus enough liquid to be amount called for
- pour into greased flouted cake pan
- bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes
- beat cream cheese til smooth and fluffy.
- gradually beat in milk.
- add pudding mix.
- beat 2 minutes on low speed fold in pineapple top with cool whip.