Dienia B.'s Note:
from darlene kossman old recipe really easy cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1drain pinesapple reserving liquid
- 2pprepare cake mix acording to directions subbing pineapple juice for water plus enough liquid to be amount called for
- 3pour into greased flouted cake pan
- 4bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes
- 6beat cream cheese til smooth and fluffy.
- 7gradually beat in milk.
- 8add pudding mix.
- 9beat 2 minutes on low speed fold in pineapple top with cool whip.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Pudding Cake Cake Mix Cake
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 791.0
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 958.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 67.3 g
- Protein 10.6 g