Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy and so easy.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packet instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained, liquid reserved)
- 300 ml whipping cream
- Whip pudding, cream and pineapple juice until firm.
- Fold in crushed pineapple pieces.
- Chill for an hour or so before serving.
- Simple as that!
We thought this was pretty good. I used 10 oz crushed pineapple and 1-1/2 cup pineapple juice. I used the 1/2 pint carton whipping cream. The consistency was good, the taste was good. Next time I'll try adding 1 cup coconut.
So easy, so yummy!
Very very easy, and very good. I have also substituted vanilla pudding for instant coconut cream pudding for a pina colada pudding. YUM!