Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Please refrigerate all ingredients till they are really cold before preparing the pudding. This is from the Thursday magazine and was submitted by Pramila.
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g fresh whipping cream
- 1 medium fresh pineapple
- 1 packet pineapple jelly
- maraschino cherry, as required
Directions See How It's Made
- Make jelly as per the instructions on the packet.
- The jelly should be only 4 cms thick.
- Put it in two square dishes to set in the refrigerator.
- Once set, cut into cubes and scoop it together with a spoon.
- Cut the pineapple into thin triangular pieces.
- Whip the cream till it becomes real creamy.
- Add the condensed milk to it and whip on slow speed till its well mixed with the cream.
- Add in the pineapple pieces and jelly cubes.
- Mix slowly with a spoon.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours to allow the pineapple flavour to blend with the cream.
- While serving, mix slowly and serve in dessert bowls.
- Garnish with pineapple pieces and a maraschino cherry to add presentation!