Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
We go a salsa festival every year and I love tasting all the different types. I really enjoyed the freshness of this flavor and it's good on chicken.
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1 mango
- 1 red sweet bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 -2 jalapeno, seeded
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- Cut and core pineapple. Place in food processor and pulse until there are no large pieces left.
- Peel mango and place in food processor. Pulse until only a few lumps are visible.
- Cut other veggies and process until they are very very small, but not mushy.
- Stir in other ingredients. Taste and adjust chilies and garlic to your taste.
Delicious! I got hooked on Pineapple Salsa last summer. I used to buy it at Costco, but this year they don't seem to be carrying it. I turned to Recipezaar for help. This one's a winner.