This is my MIL's salad...she got this at the RV park they stay at in Donna, TX. It's creamy, crunchy, sweet, slightly-salty ...and very light all rolled up into one dish...the first time she made this my SIL and MIL ate the whole bowl!!..it's addictive and often requested!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the crushed pretzels, butter and sugar together.
- 2Grease 9x13 pan.
- 3Place pretzel mixture in greased pan and bake for 10 minutes at 350°F.
- 4Cool slightly and break pieces into chunks.
- 5Beat cream cheese until well whipped and fluffy.
- 6Add the Cool Whip; blend well.
- 7Fold in the pineapple tidbits.
- 8Chill- for about 1 hour.
- 9About 1/2 hour before serving-- add pretzel pieces.
- 10Best served same day, otherwise the pretzels will get soggy. For a large group, I'd suggest doubling the recipe.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple/Pretzel Salad
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 634.0
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 946.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 9.0 g