- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups pretzels, crushed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple in juice
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and mix in 1/2 Celsius sugar and the pretzels. Do not press into pan. Bake at 400 degrees in 9x13 pan for 8 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- In a bowl, stir together cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, pineapple, cool whip. chill.
- Right before serving, fold pretzel mix into cream cheese mix.