Becky in Wisconsin's Note:
My sister-in-law made this for an event at her house, and everyone raved over it. It is simply scrumptious. I used lite cool whip in this recipe. I put this in a 9X13 glass cake pan, but you can put it in any pretty bowl for serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Put crushed pretzels in pie pan. Add in melted butter and sugar; stir to coat.
- 3Bake 5 minutes; take out & stir. Bake 3 more minutes.
- 4Stir to break into pieces if stuck together; Set aside to cool.
- 5In medium to large bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- 6Add in undrained pineapple and vanilla pudding. Stir until combined.
- 7Fold in cool whip.
- 8Place mixture in desired serving dish.
- 9Top with the pretzel mixture just before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Pretzel Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 779.6
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.7 mg
- Sodium 1151.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 61.9 g
- Protein 8.6 g