Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
My sister-in-law made this for an event at her house, and everyone raved over it. It is simply scrumptious. I used lite cool whip in this recipe. I put this in a 9X13 glass cake pan, but you can put it in any pretty bowl for serving.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put crushed pretzels in pie pan. Add in melted butter and sugar; stir to coat.
- Bake 5 minutes; take out & stir. Bake 3 more minutes.
- Stir to break into pieces if stuck together; Set aside to cool.
- In medium to large bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Add in undrained pineapple and vanilla pudding. Stir until combined.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Place mixture in desired serving dish.
- Top with the pretzel mixture just before serving.