Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Extreamly simple recipe for people with allergies.
- 3 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 6 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice concentrate
- Combine ingredients in a saucepan. Simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
- Transfer to food processor or blender and pulse three short times. (just enough to chop but not puree).
- Return to saucepan and simmer for another 15 minutes or until thick enough to suit you.
- Go ahead and can preserve or store in clean glass jar in refridgerator.