1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Member #610488's Note:
Extreamly simple recipe for people with allergies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 6 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice concentrate
- 1Combine ingredients in a saucepan. Simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
- 2Transfer to food processor or blender and pulse three short times. (just enough to chop but not puree).
- 3Return to saucepan and simmer for another 15 minutes or until thick enough to suit you.
- 4Go ahead and can preserve or store in clean glass jar in refridgerator.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Preserves
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 11.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened pineapple juice concentrate