Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
From the Sharp Carousel Convection Microwave Cookbook. Developed for 700-1050 watt ovens.
- 1 cup pineapple preserves
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 -5 lbs pork roast
- Combine all ingredients except pork roast in small bowl. Set aside.
- Place roast on broiling trivet.
- Roast 14 to 16 minutes PER POUND on High Mix setting or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Cover roast with sauce during the last 20 minutes of cooking.
- Cover and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Extra sauce may be heated and served with the roast.
Wow!!! Tink, This is amazing, the meat was cooked perfectly. My joint of meat was just 1 1/2 pounds so I just cut everything down to fit, and it worked out fine. It made a right mess in the oven, but that was my fault, I should of put it in a covered dish. I will next time. I have cooked quite a lot in my microwave but I have only used either, the convection or the micro never the both together, but this is just amazing to think you can have a nice roast on the table in 30 minutes and it is still moist and tender is just fantastic. I will be making this again for sure. The sauce is lovely, none of the flavours are to obvious they just mingle very well together and it's just perfect. I would say to anyone who has a combination oven to give this a try you will be amazed.