Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Different from the others posted here-this one has cumin and cilantro. From First magazine, 7/30/07.
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 pork chops, bone-in, about 2 1/2 lbs
- 1 small pineapple, trimmed, cut into 12 slices
- Heat grill or broiler.
- In saucepot over high heat, bring pineapple juice and cumin to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and cook 5 minutes or more, until mixture is reduced to 1/2 cup.
- Stir in cilantro.
- Meanwhile, season pork chops with salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Grill or broil pork for 15 minutes, or until instant-read thermometer reads 160 degrees F., turning once.
- Place pineapple on grill.
- Brush pork chops and pineapple with glaze, turning once.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
This was a simple and tasty recipe. I baked in the oven and they turned out very great.