Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
A recipe from Coup de Pouce. This is a recipe perfect for a busy weekend. Takes only 15 minutes of preparation and 12 minutes of cooking.
- 4 pork chops, bone-in (1 1/4 lb)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 0.5 (14 ounce) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on pork chops then coat them in flour (be sure to coat them well with the flour). In a large skillet, heat oil at medium-high heat. Add pork chops and brown for about 4 minutes (flip them one time).
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Distribute this mixture on the pork chops. Cover and cook at low heat 8 to 10 minutes or until pork chops are slightly pink inside. If the sauce is too thick, add a little bit of water.
I used apple cider vinegar instead of white vinegar, chopped pineapple because I didn't have crushed pineapple and added onions, red pepper and a little minced ginger. We really liked it.
OMG, these were divine! I used boneless 1 1/4 inch chops. I had tocook them a little longer but worth the wait. You could throw some dried chili peppers in there is you wanted a little zing. Great easy weeknight dish as Boomette said. Delish!
Delicious!!! My kiddos devoured them, and asked for more! KEEPER!! I enjoyed the flavor a lot, also. Thanks for posting a great recipe!