Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A simple salad that can be served for lunch or a light summer supper.
Make and share this Pineapple, Pork and Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless pork chop, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 ounces rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 3⁄4 cup diagonally sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dates
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 4 tablespoons vinaigrette dressing
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook pork 4-5 minutes or until nicely browned, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and cool. Place in salad bowl.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; rinse under cold running water; drain.
- Add pasta, pineapple, celery, dates, spinach and mint to salad bowl; toss to combine.
- Just before serving, drizzle raspberry vinaigrette over entire mixture.
- Toss to coat evenly. Serve evenly.
- *Note: Omit olive oil if using cooked cubed pork. Combine all ingredients; drizzle with salad dressing; toss before serving.
- Serving Suggestions.
- While the recipe uses cubed boneless pork chops, this salad is a good way to use leftover pork.