A simple salad that can be served for lunch or a light summer supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless pork chop, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 ounces rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 3/4 cup diagonally sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 4 tablespoons vinaigrette dressing
- 1Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Cook pork 4-5 minutes or until nicely browned, stirring frequently.
- 3Remove from heat and cool. Place in salad bowl.
- 4Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; rinse under cold running water; drain.
- 5Add pasta, pineapple, celery, dates, spinach and mint to salad bowl; toss to combine.
- 6Just before serving, drizzle raspberry vinaigrette over entire mixture.
- 7Toss to coat evenly. Serve evenly.
- 8*Note: Omit olive oil if using cooked cubed pork. Combine all ingredients; drizzle with salad dressing; toss before serving.
- 9Serving Suggestions.
- 10While the recipe uses cubed boneless pork chops, this salad is a good way to use leftover pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple, Pork and Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.9
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 87.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 34.4 g
- Protein 33.5 g