Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Your kids will love these and they don't need to know they are healthy. Each pop has about 160 calories and includes fruit and yogurt. Good low cal snack for mom and dad too. I guessed the freezing time. It may be different for your freezer.
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup canned crushed pineapple (packed in its own juice instead of packed in syrup)
- 1 (12 ounce) can pineapple juice concentrate (concentrate, thawed) or 1 (12 ounce) can pineapple-orange juice (concentrate, thawed)
- Drain the can of crushed pineapple so all the juice runs out.
- Put all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix them together.
- Spoon the mixture into the paper cups. Fill them almost to the top.
- Stretch a small piece of plastic wrap across the top of each cup.
- Using the popsicle stick, poke a hole in the plastic wrap. Stand the stick straight up in the center of the cup.
- Put the cups in the freezer until the mixture is frozen solid.
- Remove the plastic wrap and peel away the paper cup and enjoy.
These are really good! My kids liked them a lot. I'm sure it would work with other fruits (canned peaches, etc). Thank you for posting! Made for Bevy Tag.