- 15 slices bacon (cut in half)
- 30 pineapple chunks
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Partially cook the bacon to reduce fat (it should be limp, not crispy at this point) Wrap each pineapple chunk with a piece of bacon and secure with a wooden pick.
- Place in a shallow baking pan.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a blender or shaker until throughly mixed.
- Pour over pineapple/bacon skewers.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinade in refrigerator for 1 to 8 hours.
- Bake in preheated 400F oven until bacon is crispy 5-10 minutes.
- Serve hot.