1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Put them out and watch them vanish. Prep time includes 1 hour for marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Partially cook the bacon to reduce fat (it should be limp, not crispy at this point) Wrap each pineapple chunk with a piece of bacon and secure with a wooden pick.
- 2Place in a shallow baking pan.
- 3Mix the remaining ingredients in a blender or shaker until throughly mixed.
- 4Pour over pineapple/bacon skewers.
- 5Cover with plastic wrap and marinade in refrigerator for 1 to 8 hours.
- 6Bake in preheated 400F oven until bacon is crispy 5-10 minutes.
- 7Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Poppers
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.8
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 133.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: