Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The only problem with Pink Perfection Juice #29571 by Mirj is that it disappeared way too quickly. It is awesome; we love it! However, throw a pineapple into the mix and what happens next is magic on the tastebuds.
- 1⁄4 watermelon, pink and white flesh only, no rind
- 1 pint strawberry, washed and hulled
- 1 pineapple, peeled
- Cut watermelon, strawberries and pineapple into chunks that will fit into the chute of the juicer.
- Feed it all through the juicer/food processor.
- Here's the hard part, put it in the fridge to chill. Oh, OK, sample a little bit.
I made Mirj's recipe and enjoyed it and I knew I'd love your variation with the pineapple (my favorite ingredient in a smoothie!). I made with a mix of frozen/fresh berries and it didn't need to chill. Thanks Glori-B, for posting! Roxygirl