Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This uses crushed pineapple, and is much better than the pudding based pies. Refrigeration time not included in preparation time.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple, crushed, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 -9 inch graham cracker crust
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Stir well.
- Fold in pineapple and whipped topping.
- Spoon mix into crust.
- Chill before serving.
I got this recipe in 1990 from a lady from Texas named Jo. It has been the hit at my house since then. Quick, easy and light. I always serve it at Christmas and sometimes at Easter. It's a great dessert after a big meal!
Great summertime dessert - light, sweet and flavorful. Somehow I managed to get 2 full 9 inch pies from this recipe and I followed it to the letter. So glad I had an extra crust on hand! Took it to a ladies meeting and everyone raved. Thanks Toncats!
I got this recipe from a Hawaiin patient. It is soooo easy and lite. People love it.