- 1 deep dish pie shell, unbaked
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup coconut
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple, drained, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix sugar and flour.
- Stir in coconut. In a larger bowl, beat eggs lightly.
- Mix in pineapple, and then coconut mixture. Add melted butter, and mix well.
- Pour filling into deep dish pie crust. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 60 minutes.