- 3 1⁄2 ounces cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces crushed pineapple
- 2 1⁄8 ounces frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Strain/squeeze as much juice out of the crushed pineapple.
- 2. Empty instant pudding mix into bowl.
- 3. Add sour cream to bowl.
- 4. Add pineapple to sour cream and pudding mix and stir until ingredients combined.
- 5. Get your phyllo shells ready and spoon mixture into shells. *I use the tray they come with to serve*.
- Definitely gobble them up as soon as you can. They will get soggy overnight!